Start your career in manufacturing today! Get to work with an incredible American manufacturer without leaving your hometown. Since 2000, Legacy Molding has been supplying custom injection molded components to oems. Legacy Molding is the only company in Fremont County to make Wyoming Business Report’s “Wyoming’s top 10 fastest growing companies” list last year.
Legacy Molding is currently seeking dedicated individuals to fill the following positions (no previous experience required):
- Hiring 3 Maintenance and Repair Techs – Salary range: $16-20
- Hiring 1 Material Handlers – Salary range: $16-19 – 2nd Shift
- Hiring multiple Operators/Inspectors – Salary range: $15-17 – 1st, 2nd and 3rd Shifts
- Hiring 3rd Shift Supervisor – Salary range: $18-25
All shifts range from Monday-Friday and Tuesday-Saturday with the following hours (some flexibility available):
1st Shift: 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
2nd Shift: 3:30 pm to 12:00 am
3rd Shift: 11:30 pm to 7:30 am
Ideal candidates will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment. They will also be able to demonstrate attention to detail and general familiarity with computers.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 55 lbs.
- Good manual dexterity.
If you are looking for a strong career in manufacturing with plenty of development opportunities, this is the place for you!
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted to arrange pre-employment screening.