Learn about a career at McD’s – Now Hiring!
As exciting updates and changes come to your local McDonald’s restaurants, they are looking to bring on numerous new crew members! Competitive wages, tuition support, benefits, and the best available customer service experience are just some of the reasons McDonald’s makes for a “best first job.”
As a Crew Person, you may be responsible for:
- Greeting customers with a smile
- Taking accurate food orders
- Preparing all of McDonald’s World Famous food
- Partnering with other Crew and Managers to meet target goals during your shift
- Restaurant Cleanliness
- Ensuring items are well stocked
McDonald’s believes in letting you do you. They offer flexible hours for your busy life and training in leadership, customer service, and teamwork. They even help invest in your future through their employee benefits and education programs. Whether you’re looking to finish your high school diploma or earn your college degree, McDonald’s can help you plan for success.