A big thank you to our sponsor Wyoming Community Bank for bringing you this content on County 10.
Meet us at the Market
We’ve got a big market this Saturday with lots of vendors and music guests Origami Ghosts. Bring your cloth shopping bags, small bills and your shopping list to City Park, 405 Fremont St. from 9-11:30.
Here’s who will be there:
- Gookin’s Family Farm: Basil, Oregano, Kale, Lettuce, pickled eggs, Jams
- WR Yak: Yak meat
- Slow Goat Farms: Cheeses
- Sweet Boochy Mama Kombucha
- River Bank Bathing: Handmade soaps and wax wraps
- Farmer Fred: lettuce, kale, sauerkraut
- Native Fleece: breakfast burritos, eggs, fleece blankets, salsas
- Gold Standard: raw milk, cheeses, beef, sausage, potholders
- Mary the Jam lady
- Spear S: organic veggies
- J Wyatt Cheesecake
- Got Milk Dairy: raw goat milk, yogurt, cheese eggs
- Jamber Cakes and Cookies
- Ashli Woods: salsa and energy bites
- Little Flower Farms: microgreens
- Lakeview Gardens: produce, canned goods
- English Muffin Bakery: baked goods
- Lakeview Gardens: baked and canned goods, jam
- Janet Blackford: produce and baked goods
- Sunfisher Farm: homemade gelato, dairy-free sorbet
- Table Mountain Bison: steaks, burgers, roasts
- Jan Francisco: face painting, baked goods.
- Malet and Mandrel: nature-inspired Jewelry
- Pine Lane Dairy: goat cheese
- Speedgoat Coffee
Join us this Saturday and every Saturday through October 12.
The LVFM is participating in the Challenge for Charities. We appreciate your support for the market and ask you to consider donating this year. Gifts received before July 10, 2019, will be matched. You can donate here www.landercommunityfoundation.org or pick up a donor form at the LFVM booth on Saturdays. Remember, every dollar is matched.
Follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/landervalleyfarmersmarket
and Instagram www.instagram.com/landervalleyfarmersmarket.