(Lander, WY) – The Lander City Council will convene for a regular meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, April 26th, 6:00 PM, in the Council Chambers at Lander City Hall.
The meeting is open to the public and can also be viewed via Zoom link, Meeting ID: 462 679 1690 – Passcode: 869970.
Immediately following the regular meeting will be a work session.
Both agendas are below.
I. Pledge of Allegiance
II. Call to Order
a. Ordinance 2022-1 – Amending Title 4
b. Ordinance 2022-2 – Mill Levy
IV. New Business
a. Authorize Mayor to sign Architects agreements for Table Mountain Living Community with Erdman
b. Adopt FEMA Relocation and Acquisition Study
c. Reappoint James Whiting to the Tiger Joint Powers Board
V. Executive Session – Real Property
VI. Adjourn Special Council Meeting
WORK SESSION AGENDA (Immediately following regular meeting):
- Staff & Council Updates
- Lander Golf Course presentation
- Update from Kyle Butterfield on Riverton flights
- LAPAHOA – Presentation and Request
- Discuss ARPA funds and water projects
- Final discussion on chapters 9-13 of “13 Ways to kill your community” book