(Lander, WY) – Lander City Council will hold a work session on Tuesday, January 26th starting at 6:00 pm. The session will be held at the Lander Community and Convention Center.
The meeting can be attended in person or watched online via Zoom. Meeting ID: 943 8880 8861
The current work session agenda is shared below.
- Staff & Council Updates
- Auditors presentation
- Council liaisons appointments
- Council President nominations
- Zoom with Sheela Schermetzlerfor FCAG-CSBG needs assessment. Begins at 6:30 pm.
- Parks & Recreation Board – Chris Hulme
- Discuss updating section 12-1-3 – Chris Hulme