(Lander, WY) – The Lander City Council will be holding a special meeting followed by a work session meeting Tuesday, April 27, at 6:00 pm, at the Lander Council Chambers.
People have the option to attend in person, or watch via Zoom link – Meeting ID: 462 679 1690, Passcode: 869970.
The agenda for the special meeting is as follows:
I. Resolution 1202
– Exempting portion of N. 3rd St from Open Container on May 1, 2021.
II. Consent Agenda
– Approve Plats
a. Replat of Riverside – Neary
b. Artery Hart – Artery
c. Partial Replat of Gannett Peak – Rose
Immediately after the special meeting is a work session meeting covering the following:
- Corps of Engineers Section 205 virtual update with Rachel Schrader (20-25 min)
- Housing Authority Presentation (15 min), review of resolution expanding authority and revised bylaws.
- Staff & Council Updates
- Budget discussion Wages/Benefits, Council’s “want list” for budgets
- Discuss Gymnastic equipment and climbing equipment
- Discuss hiring and discharging of appointed positions
- Discuss Ordinance 2021-2- Amending Title 3 to Adopt the 2021 International Codes