Brunton is seeking a motivated, dedicated person to join our warehouse and production team, specifically in the realms of Shipping & Receiving, Inventory Management, and Warehousing.
This person will work closely with the Supply Chain/Planning Manager, QC Coordinator, and Production Manager to help ensure that work orders, projects, jobs, shipping, and receiving are all on schedule to meet production and delivery goals.
Any person under age 18 is not permitted to enter certain areas of our production facility or use the forklift and other warehouse machinery. This applicant must be 18 years or older.
Brunton compasses and pocket transits have been manufactured in Riverton for over 50 years and are used by field professionals and outdoor enthusiasts all around the world, setting the global gold standard for quality, reliability, and precision. Brunton employees are part of a 130-year heritage, and they take immense pride in their work. Brunton is a woman-owned small business that fosters a family atmosphere and positive working environment.
- Perform inventory cycle counts
- Maintain accurate inventory, investigating and solving inventory variance issues
- Perform inventory adjustments as needed
- Maintain accurate warehouse locations for all parts and products
- Accurately pull stock for work orders
- Deliver pulled orders to production
- Replace discrepant material
- Process work orders
SHIPPING & RECEIVING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain a fluent knowledge of all shipping & receiving procedures, including Parcel shipments (air & ground), LTL, International, Government, etc.
- Physically pull products from stockroom to fill customer orders
- Print appropriate shipping labels and forms for various types of outgoing shipments
- Process all product returns from customers, dealers, and sales reps
- Receive inventory and process appropriately within ERP system
- Place incoming product in correct warehouse locations
- Update procedure manuals for relevant tasks
- Must complete forklift training
- Other duties as assigned
- Flexibility in moving between multiple platforms and modes of work
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of computers and various software applications
- Able to work well with a team and independently
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Must be able to lift at least 30 pounds
- Must be able to withstand standing, sitting, bending, and lifting
- Ability to push, pull, and move equipment and product on carts and rolling shelves
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (especially Excel, Word, Outlook), with excellent file management skills and ability to quickly learn new programs
- Prior experience preferred in manufacturing, warehousing, and/or shipping & receiving
- Position located in Riverton, WY at main Brunton production facility/headquarters
- Full-time: 40 hours per week
- 8 AM to 4:30 PM Monday – Friday work week
- Hourly pay rate TBD based on skills and experience
- Full-time staff are eligible for generous paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, insurance benefits, and retirement package, including several company matching opportunities
Submit letter of interest and resumé to Linda Warren, Supply Chain Manager, at [email protected].
Email or call Linda at (307) 857-4742 if you have any questions about the position or application process.
Position open until filled, but priority will be given to quality applications received by Feb. 23, 2024.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com