Website Popo Agie Conservation District Healthy Rivers Initiative
2022 REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL – CONTRACTED SERVICES PART-TIME COORDINATOR HEALTHY RIVERS INITIATIVE LANDER, WYOMING
The Healthy Rivers Initiative (HRI) Lander, Wyoming, is soliciting proposals for a part-time position to plan prioritize, coordinate, and implement a variety of projects and partnerships aimed at conserving and enhancing our Popo Agie watershed resources. Proposals will be accepted from both interested individuals and consulting firms.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES and EVALUATION CRITERIA
The Healthy Rivers Initiative (HRI) is a strategic, stakeholder-driven program that strives to ensure the vitality of the Popo Agie River watershed by improving water quality, quantity, and the biological health of the river so that it better supports domestic, agricultural, recreation, fish and wildlife uses. The contracted services include, but are not limited to:
1. Build and sustain broad stakeholder involvement and participation in HRI.
2. Develop new messaging and educational activities to communicate with stakeholders and the broader community consistently and effectively.
3. Employ (and expand if necessary) the planning tools developed by HRI to build project plans that enhance water quality and quantity in the watershed.
4. Work with irrigators, water users, HRI working group members, agencies, local municipalities, and others to plan, prioritize and implement water conveyance, cooperative water management, and storage improvement projects, including budgets, timelines, and funding.
5. Develop and maintain tools to evaluate, compare and select from competing water management projects.
6. Support project grant applications, design, and engineering as needed.
7. Identify and cultivate both public (federal and state) and private funding sources to support HRI’s efforts.
For a copy of the full RFP and scope of work contact Kelsey Beck at [email protected]
All proposals must be received at Popo Agie Conservation District, Attn: Kelsey Beck, 221 south 2 nd St, Lander Wy 82520 with an electronic file to [email protected] no later than 4:00 pm July 7, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com