THE GOLD STANDARD IN COMPASSES & TRANSITS, MADE IN THE USA
The new Brunton management is seeking motivated, dedicated workers to join our general production team and our Brunton family.
Brunton pocket transits and compasses are used by field professionals and outdoor enthusiasts all around the world, setting the global gold standard for quality, reliability, and precision.
New workers are fully trained by experienced staff to learn the unique skills and procedures required for this job. Brunton compass makers are part of a 128-year heritage, and they take immense pride in their work. Join us if you would like to help make the best compasses and transits in the world!
- Assemble Brunton recreational compasses
- Build sub-assemblies for pocket transits
- Prepare products for shipment
- Follow assembly procedures, paying close attention to detail
- Be able to meet high quality control standards
- Potential cross-over into other production operations as needed, such as shipping & receiving and basic building maintenance.
- Any person under age 18 is not permitted to enter the machine shop, paint shop, vial room or dark room.
- Pay close attention to details
- Be able to follow verbal and written directions from supervisors and team leaders
- Have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Be able to problem-solve and assist with ways to improve efficiency
- Be able to sit for long periods of time
- Be able to work with hand tools and very small parts
REPORTS TO: COO/Production Director and Floor Supervisor
- Position located in Riverton, WY at Brunton production facility
- Full-time and part-time openings are available – flexibility to meet your needs
- 8 AM to 4:30 PM Monday – Friday work week
- Full-time (over 30 hrs/wk) workers eligible for paid time off, health and insurance benefits, retirement package, as well as professional development opportunities such as our annual Brunton field day.
- Hourly pay starting at $9.00/hour
Applications are available at the Brunton headquarters at 2255 Brunton Court, Riverton, WY.