Jim’s Aircraft Service seeking Aircraft refueler/laborer
Jim’s Aircraft Service is seeking an Aircraft refueler/laborer at the Riverton Airport.
This is a full-time summer/part-time winter position. We will work around high school/college student schedules. Will not work around sports.
- Must pass a background check
- Must pass a drug test
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Age 17 or older
- Live within 10 miles of the Riverton Airport
- Be able to work early mornings, evenings, weekends, holidays and after school
- Fuel aircrafts (will train)
- Janitor/yard work
- Light office work – credit card machine, sales receipts
If interested, you can apply at Jim’s Aircraft Service, 4700 Airport Rd, Riverton, WY.
Jim’s Aircraft Service is a tobacco free company.