(Riverton, WY) – The Riverton City Council will convene for their regular meeting on Tuesday, January 19th at 7:00 pm in the City Hall Council Chambers.
Prior to the meeting, at 6:45 pm, the Finance Committee will meet in the same location to consider bills to be paid. This meeting is also open to the public.
The meeting can be attended in person or watched live via the City’s YouTube Channel. Below is the current agenda for the evening.
1) Call to order.
2) Pledge of Allegiance.
4) Roll call:
Ward I: Kyle Larson, Cory Rota
Ward II: Karla Borders, Kristy K. Salisbury
Ward III: Mike Bailey, Lindsey Cox
5) Declaration of quorum.
6) Approval of the Agenda.
7) Communication from the Floor – Citizen’s Comments.
8) Consent Agenda:
- Approval of the Minutes – January 5, 2021 Regular Council Meeting.
- Approval of the Minutes – January 19, 2021 Finance Committee Meeting.
- Approval of the Finance Committee Recommendations – January 19, 2021.
- Approval of the Municipal Court Report for the month of December 2020.
- Open Container Permit Application: Bar 10, Rendezvous Games @ City Park, February 20, 2021, 1:00 PM – 10:00 PM.
9) Introduction & Oath of Office: New Riverton Police Department Personnel.
10) City Council Committee Appointment: Community Engagement Committee.
11) Resolution No. 1426: Multiple Property Annexations to Riverton City Limits.
12) WYDOT CARES Act Agreement Amendment.
13) Sales Tax: Economic Indicator Presentation.
14) Central Wyoming Regional Airport Enplanement Presentation.
Reports and Comments:
15) Council Committee Reports and Council Members’ Roundtable.
16) City Administrator’s Report – Financial Disclosure Statements.
17) Mayor’s Comments.
18) Executive Session – Real Estate.
The entire meeting packet provided by the City of Riverton can be viewed here.