(Lander, WY) – It was a long meeting for the Fremont County Commissioners on Tuesday. In addition to their regular meeting, they went through applications submitted by local nonprofits for the Community Charitable Relief Program.
Check out the regular agenda items news report below. Click here to view our previous post about the disbursed funding to local nonprofits.
- A CHANGE ORDER BETWEEN FREMONT COUNTY AND CC&G WAS APPROVED ON THE HARRIS BRIDGE ROAD STRUCTURE REPLACEMENT PROJECT. THE WORK CHANGE DIRECTIVE IS TO COVER THE RELOCATION OF A TELEPHONE PEDESTAL BY CENTURY LINK ON THE SOUTHERN END OF THE PROJECT.
- A CHANGE ORDER BETWEEN FREMONT COUNTY AND CC&G WAS APPROVED ON THE HARRIS BRIDGE ROAD STRUCTURE REPLACEMENT PROJECT. THE CHANGE ORDER IS TO ALLOW FOR A TIME EXTENSION FOR THE PROJECT. NO CONTRACT PRICE WILL BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS ORDER.
- A CONTRACT BETWEEN FREMONT COUNTY AND TRIHYDRO CORPORATION WAS APPROVED FOR PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERING SERVICES FOR THE STRUCTURE ELE REPLACEMENT PROJECT LOCATED ON PARADISE VALLEY ROAD AT THE PILOT CANAL CROSSING.
- A CONTRACT BETWEEN FREMONT COUNTY AND INBERG-MILLER ENGINEERS ON A MASTER SERVICE AGREEMENT FOR DELINEATOR AND STRIPING PROJECT FOR ROADS IN FREMONT COUNTY.
- BUDGET RESOLUTION 2021-04 WAS APPROVED. A PRIVATE DONATION FROM THE STEWART FAMILY WAS RECEIVED AND BUDGETED TO THE SEARCH AND RESCUE DEPARTMENT.