This content has been sponsored by Mick Pryor, Financial Advisor with Edward Jones.
A trainer from Salt Lake City is willing to come here for this training if enough spots are filled to make it feasible. The training is tentatively set for July 16-18. The focus is training dogs to avoid rattlesnakes based on sight, scent and sound. The class with live, defanged snakes and designed to be a life-long deterrent for each dog.
– 6 training sessions lasting 3-4 hours are being offered spread over July 16th, 17th and 18th, with morning and evening sessions
– A dog needs only one session
– The location will be at Lander City Park tennis courts
– $130 per dog, $50 non-refundable deposit with remainder paid on-site after class
– Dogs must be 10 months and older, and current on rabies
– Max 6 dogs/session
To register, go to rattlesnakealert.com and select the Lander, WY training then follow the prompts to register your dog(s). You do need to write your name on the googledocs form in as many time slots as you have dogs to train