We depend on our feet every day, but are we underestimating their importance and taking them for granted? A closer look at our foot pain can explain a host of other symptoms that may seem unrelated. Abnormal foot alignment can lead to injuries and issues in other parts of the body, including the knee, hip, and lower back.
Fremont Therapy Group’s physical therapists are experts in orthopedic and neurologic foot and ankle conditions, and their training equips them to provide evidence-based treatments, including exercise, taping techniques, dry needling, and use of a broad spectrum of off-the-shelf and semi-custom and custom orthotics that will save you money, reduce your pain and avoid injuries in the long term.
- Ankle sprain
- Achilles tendonitis or rupture
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel pain
- Shin splints
- Stress fracture
- Peroneal Tendonitis
- Tibialis posterior tendonitis
- Nerve entrapment
- Tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Post-surgical (i.e. bunionectomy, lis franc repair, ORIF)
- Muscle strain/tear
- Instrumented gait analysis – high-quality video analysis of gait pattern to identify inefficiencies and pressure points
- Manual therapy and instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization – application of pressure to specific muscles or tendons by hand or with special instruments
- Kinesiology and other strategically applied wearable tape
- Orthotics – over-the-counter or custom made to correct foot positioning
- Dry Needling – fine needles are used to affect trigger points in tight muscles
- Anti-gravity therapy – use of our aquatic treadmill and/or
“Investment in state-of-the-art technology and equipment is just one example of how our company continues to raise the bar for therapy in the communities we serve,” states Lander Clinic Director, Tom Davis, PT, DPT, MS OCS, SCS, CSCS. “Our therapists are constantly advancing their skills and they work together to apply what they know as in-house experts to improve the overall quality of care for every one of our patients. When you choose a clinic like Fremont Therapy Group, you benefit from the broad base of advanced knowledge, skills, and abilities of 25 licensed therapists.”
About Fremont Therapy Group – Fremont Therapy has been serving Fremont County since 1996, and also now operates clinics in Rawlins, Green River, and Rock Springs The diverse background of our 25 licensed therapy professionals with a wide range of certifications and advanced training credentials assures our patients have access to a therapist with the knowledge and skills to address their needs. The breadth of our staff also ensures flexible, timely scheduling and continuity of treatments. Patients are always seen by a licensed therapy professional.
Fremont Therapy operates in modern facilities designed and built specifically for therapy services and includes spacious gym areas, heated aquatic therapy pools, and private treatment rooms.
Fremont Therapy Group is a local company owned and managed by physical therapists who have been in the community for decades, and are driven by their profession and the betterment of the communities in which they live and work.