15th Annual Paws and Pearls Wine Tasting and Auction on Saturday, Sept. 11th at St. Margaret’s Gym, doors open at 6:30 pm.
Tickets are $50 apiece and available at Paws, the Stock Doc, and the Savvy Shopper in Lander. Tickets are limited. Only 12 tickets left so get them soon!
Sample wines and beer while enjoying a dinner catered by the Wyoming Catholic College. Cash bar provided by Bar 10. Non-alcoholic beverages are also available. Participate in our raffles and live and silent auctions. Dance to the music of the Lost Springs Band!
The raffles include:
- Howa 1500 6.5 PRC rifle with Swarovskiscope from Wind River Outdoor Company and Jason Gebhart
- Diamond and White Gold necklace from the Golden Buffalo
Raffle tickets are $20 apiece and can be purchased now and at the event…need not be present to win.
Live auction items will include:
- “Teton Morning” by Thomas Mangelsen 67×37
- “Strips and Stars” quilt by Cindy Pfisterer (no typo, it really is STRIPS and Stars)
- “Before Things Changed” photograph of Twin Towers by Lonnie Slack taken just days before 9/11
- Stunning Pearl Necklace from The Golden Buffalo
There will be lots of awesome silent auction items in all price ranges.
This is the primary fundraiser for the Riverton Animal Adoption Center and is what keeps our shelter doors open. As a no-kill shelter, we do everything in our power to make sure that our critters are always loved and cared for in the best manner possible.
Paws and Pearls is brought to you by High Mountain Seasonings, Wind River Radio Network, The Riverton Ranger, and Angela Rapone.