14th Annual Paws and Pearls Wine Tasting and Auction on Saturday, Sept. 7th at St. Margaret’s Gym, doors open at 6:30 pm.
Tickets are $50 apiece and available at Paws, the Stock Doc, and the Savvy Shopper. Tickets are limited.
Tickets include a catered buffet dinner by the Wyoming Catholic College, all the wine, beer and spirits you can responsibly imbibe, 2 awesome raffles, silent auction, live auction limited to 10 items only and music by The Lost Springs Band.
The raffles include:
- a custom Paws gold necklace designed and made by Jerome at The Golden Buffalo
- a trip for 2 to Santa Fe, New Mexico which includes 2 nights at The Hotel Sant Fe Hacienda and Spa
- a $100 gift certificate for the Amaya Restaurant, a gift certificate for Tomasita’s Restaurant (best margaritas in Santa Fe!)
- a gift certificate for Ten Thousand Waves (a Japanese hot tub spa) and round trip airfare from Denver to Santa Fe
Raffle tickets are $20 apiece and can be purchased now and at the event…need not be present to win.
Live auction items will include:
- Howa 1500 635 Creedmore rifle w/American flag
- UW package which will include signed football, game-worn jersey, tickets to UW football game, 1 night at the Hampton Inn in Laramie, and lots of UW swag!
- limited edition signed and numbered James Bama print
- signature Pella Bella basket
- quilt by Cinde Pfisterer
- Camp Chef pellet grill
- Yeti cooler filled with Hi Mountain Seasonings products and Hi Mountain jerky
- Camp Chef Santa Fe Fire Table
- the Stock Doc Wagon (filled to the brim with all things dog and cat)
- Dinner and Movie (dinner for 2 at Riverton and Lander restaurants with 2 movie passes for each dinner)
There will be lots of awesome silent auction items in all price ranges….kids baskets, a Mark Thompson hand-made knife, beautiful hand-made jewelry, photography pieces from Jim Brown, Thomas Mangelsen and more, awesome pet items, homemade baked goods and much more.
This is the primary fundraiser for the Riverton Animal Adoption Center and is what keeps our shelter doors open. As a no-kill shelter, we do everything in our power to make sure that our critters are always loved and cared for in the best manner possible.
We partner with the Honor Farm for our Honor Dog program that helps our furbabies become even more adoptable with an 8-week obedience training. We also partner with Northwest Battle Buddies by providing them with some of our shelter babies who go on to become professionally trained service dogs for military veterans.