(Cheyenne, WY) – Members of Governor Gordon’s Cabinet will hold a public Virtual Town Hall to discuss American Rescue Plan (ARP) proposals currently under consideration. Governor Gordon announced on November 19th that there are more than $3 billion in proposals that the Strike Team is evaluating.
Many of these proposals will not qualify for the $1 billion of ARP funds, but could qualify for other one-time funds or be funded through the new Infrastructure funding package.
The Virtual Town Hall will take place on Friday, December 3rd at 1 pm and include the following members of the Governor’s Strike Team. Each will present briefly on the Governor’s 10 goals and the associated proposals:
- Robin Cooley, Director, Wyoming Department of Workforce Services.
- Josh Dorrell, CEO, Wyoming Business Council.
- Korin Schmidt, Director, Wyoming Department of Family Services.
- Stefan Johansson, Interim Director, Wyoming Department of Health.
- Renny MacKay, Policy Director, Governor Mark Gordon.
To register, please visit: https://wyo-dws-gov.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_KW99hgpRSZa2YH93kxCodA