(Cheyenne, WY) – Governor Mark Gordon sent the Wyoming Senate his list of nominees for numerous state offices, boards and commissions, four of whom are from Fremont County.
These nominees are subject to confirmation by the Senate, and those from Fremont County include:
- Marianne Vinich, for reappointment to the Arts Council
- Charles Kratz, for reappointment to the Children’s Trust Fund Board
- Susan Peter, for reappointment to the Parks and Cultural Resources Commission District
- Clinton Glick, for reappointment to the Water Development Commission
The Governor’s full list of the nominees can be found here.
Justin Chavez was also announced as the Audit Director nominee, and Russell Read (Harris County, Texas), Ken Lay (Converse), Doug Dillard (Teton) and Cecilia Herbert (Teton) were nominated for the Investment Fund Committee.
Note that per state statute, the Investment Funds Committee nominees are appointed by a selection panel and not the Governor, and the Department of Audit director nominee is named by a majority of the Governor, Secretary of State and State Treasurer.
All other nominees are appointed solely by the Governor.
The following Agency Directors were also nominated for Senate confirmation:
- Revenue – Brenda Henson
- State Inspector of Mines – Heather Kroupa (two year term – reappointment)
- State Engineer – Brandon Gebhart
- Chief Information Officer – Bill Vajda
- Health – Stefan Johansson
- Water Development Office – Jason Mead (as Interim Director)