Parents! Have you put an estate plan in place that protects your family and assets should the unthinkable happen? Whether your children are 4 or 40 an estate plan is critical.
Are you wondering what legal documents you should have in place? Do you have questions about estate planning, but don’t know where to start? Well, now there’s an answer!
Join Attorney Bethany Gilson Casey for an exclusive Webinar Thursday, March 23, 7:00pm – 8:00pm – register here.
In this Webinar you will discover:
• The secret to avoiding the time, expense, and publicity of probate court
• The difference between a will and a trust (and which one my clients choose)
• How to plan for incapacity
• Why estate planning is critical (even if you aren’t super wealthy) AND how to get started on your own estate plan, including how long it will take and how much it will cost.
• Register even if you can’t attend live, and we’ll send you the replay!
Don’t wait, REGISTER NOW!
All attendees will also receive a complimentary Family Wealth Planning Session with Bethany – normally $750.
Bethany Gilson Casey, Esq., is the founder of Legacy Law, a boutique law firm which has served hundreds of clients in Wyoming and Utah. A frequent speaker at conferences, parents’ groups, and schools, Bethany enjoys educating her community on the importance of estate planning.
Attorney at Law, Legacy Law LLC
Phone l Email l Website l Address
Sponsored post paid for by Legacy Law, Bethany Gilson Casey, Esq.