The general election is quickly approaching, and County 10 continues collaborating with the non-partisan organization League of Women Voters of Fremont County (LWVFC) to provide Fremont County voters with critical information.
The 2020 General Election Candidate Voter Guide has been released, along with the schedule of Candidate Forums, sponsored by Wind River Internet, that will be live-streamed on County 10 ahead of Election Day, November 3rd.
The voter guide contains questions from the LWVFC that were presented to candidates running for each office that pertain to Fremont County voters. Their question responses were then grouped by office, then party, and presented in alphabetical order (as they will appear on the ballot). Candidates who did not respond are listed under “No Response” for each office. Click here to read the 2020 General Election Candidate Voter Guide.
The live-streamed Candidate Forums will be a moderated Q&A style event for key races in our community so voters can learn about the candidates in their own words. In-person attendance is very limited due to COVID restrictions. Folks are encouraged to watch the live-stream which will be available on multiple platforms.
- 9/16: House District #54 – 6:30 – 7:30 pm – Lander Library Carnegie Room
- 9/24: House District #55 – 7:00 – 8:00 pm – County 10 Offices
- 9/30: County Commission – 6:30 – 8:00 pm – Lander Library Carnegie Room
- 10/1: FCSD#1 – 6:30 – 7:30 pm – Lander Library Carnegie Room
- PENDING – House District #33