Grow Your Own Food, People, and Communities
Date: Saturday, August 28th
Time: 10 am – 3 pm
VIP Beef Tasting Competition: 5 pm
Location: Central Wyoming College Intertribal Center Patio
The first 200 people there will receive a free cooler bag! There will be presentations, vendors, and food trucks. An entire fun-filled day! You can also tour the new CWC Mobile Meat Science Unit.
Bringing beef producers & consumers together!
CONFIRMED PARTICIPATING PRODUCERS INCLUDE:
- Aitchison Land & Cattle Co.
- Berger Beef
- Falkenburg’s Finest
- G/G Meat Co.
- Integrity Ranch
- Jacknife Beef
- Killpecker Creek Cattle Co.
- Turbiville Beef
- Wolf Creek Cattle Co.
- Wyoming Cowboy Cuts
Featuring Lacey Block from Ranchers Rebellion Beef Co.
- Amanda Henry from Brown Sugar | Beef & Wine Pairing
- Audra Draper from Draper Knives | Tips & Tricks for Knife Care
- Amanda Winchester, CWC Meats Faculty | Demystifying Cuts of Beef
- Corbitt Wall from Feeder Flash | Nationally Recognized Beef Economist
- R Calf USA | What Mandatory Country of Origin Labeling (M-COOL) Means to Consumers
Celebrity Chef: Leslie Spoonhunter, owner of Goose’s Kitchen, for the “Best Beef in the West Competition” (11 am-1 pm) – producers from all over the West take on last year’s winner, judged by celebrity judges.
- Cowboy State Custom Meats
- Wyoming Gourmet Beef
- CWC Culinary students cooking demonstrations/free steak samples throughout the day
- Food trucks on-site all day
VIP TICKETS: $75
A portion of the ticket price will support the Meat Science scholarship at Central Wyoming College.
The VIP ticket includes:
- All events from 10 am-3 pm
- Wyoming Beef Challenge Dinner with wine/beer at 5 pm
- Exclusive SWAG bag
THANK YOU, SPONSORS!
Meriwether Farms, Murdoch’s Home and Ranch Supply, Riverton Chamber of Commerce, Rocky Mountain Farmers’ Union, Sage West HealthCare, Wind River Visitors Council, Hi Mountain Jerky, and the Wyoming Beef Council.