FY 2022 City of Riverton annual budget approved

(Riverton, WY) – The Riverton City Council convened for a special meeting on June 8th, where it approved Resolution No. 1437 concerning the FY 2022 budget.

Development of the FY 2022 City of Riverton Annual Budget began in March. Since that time, multiple meetings and extensive analysis have led to a proposed budget that totals $22,636,366. Of this total, $7,234,991 is from capital expenditures.

The general fund accounts for 37% of the budget, with the remaining 63% derived from the other City funds.

Advertisement

City funds recommendations are as follows:

General: $8,375,800
Water: $3,513,273
Wastewater: $2,805,635
Sanitation: $2,752,604
Airport: $1,703,798
911 Fund: $24,000
Economic Development: $624,000
1% Fund: $1,950,000
Air Service: $811,256
Senior Endowment: $32,000
Riverton Rendezvous: $39,000
Rendezvous Games: $5,000

Debt Service accounts for $339,116 of the proposed budget, and is included in the respective fund totals.

Passage of the FY 2022 City of Riverton Annual Budget carries no immediate costs beyond normal publication requirements. The budget itself will serve as the operating and capital budget for the City of Riverton from July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022. As such, all expenditures will conform to the adopted budget.

To view the special meeting in its entirety, click here.

Advertisement

To view the view the City Council action memo regarding the budget, click here.

Related Posts

Have a news tip or an awesome photo to share?