LOOKING FOR A GREAT JOB OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS? CHECK THIS OPPORTUNITY OUT!
Fremont County Vehicle Maintenance Department
Job Title: Vehicle Maintenance Mechanic
Location: Lander, WY
Become part of a dynamic team that is dedicated to maintaining a governmental fleet for Fremont County Government.
- Full-time position
- Successful candidate will analyze, diagnose and repair light-duty vehicles and heavy equipment
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Successful candidate will also have experience relating to the repair and maintenance of light duty cars, trucks, and heavy equipment
- Two-way radio repair experience is beneficial
- Must possess the ability to multi-task and be a team player
Pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing administered as per USDOT requirements. In addition, Fremont County Vehicle Maintenance Department participates in an aggressive safety program. A ten (10) year certified driving history will be requested upon interview selection.
Entry level salary $43,000-$49,000 depending on experience. This is a full-time, hourly position. In addition, Fremont County Government offers an excellent benefits package including major medical, vision, dental, retirement, deferred compensation, vacation leave, sick leave.
Closing date: Open until filled.
To apply, please contact Fremont County Transportation Department 450 N. 2nd Street, Suite 310, Lander, WY 82520 or contact Jill at 307-332-1038 for an application. Applications may also be obtained at the Lander and Riverton Workforce Centers or Fremont County Government’s official website.
Fremont County Government is an equal opportunity employer.