LOOKING FOR A GREAT JOB OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS? CHECK THIS OPPORTUNITY OUT!
Fremont County Transportation Department
Position: Truck Driver
Become part of a dynamic team that is dedicated to managing over 930 miles of roads.
Job summary: Full-time position. Drive trucks and operate a variety of heavy equipment in various conditions, and performs other duties as required.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving history that meets the requirements of our insurance carrier.
- Minimum requirement of a high school diploma or GED. Consideration will be given to additional education or work experience.
- Must possess a Class A Commercial Driver’s License with tanker endorsement preferred.
- Must possess a valid USDOT medical card.
- The successful candidate will also have experience with heavy-duty truck operation.
- Pre-employment and random, ongoing drug and alcohol testing administered.
In addition, Fremont County Department of Transportation participates in an aggressive safety program. A seven (7) year certified driving history will be requested upon interview selection. A demonstration of driving skills and knowledge may also be part of the interview process.
Entry-level salary is $33,472.00 per year. This is a fulltime, hourly position.
Fremont County Government offers an excellent benefits package including: major medical, vision, dental, deferred compensation, vacation, and sick leave.
In addition, we participate in the Wyoming State Retirement program.
Closing date: Open until filled.
To apply, please contact Fremont County Transportation Department 450 N. 2nd Street, Suite 310, Lander, WY 82520 or call (307) 332-1038 for an application. Applications may also be obtained at the Riverton and Lander Workforce Centers or on Fremont County Transportation Department’s website.
Fremont County Government is an equal opportunity employer.