Building Custodian / Maintenance Worker
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Keep buildings or assigned area in clean and orderly condition.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms to include, but not limited to: cleaning toilets, urinals, sinks, fixtures, floors, trash.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other designated cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Duties may include tending furnace and boiler, performing routine maintenance activities, notifying management of need for repairs, and cleaning snow or debris from sidewalk.
- Perform work involving the skills of two or more maintenance or craft occupations to keep machines, mechanical equipment, or the structure of an establishment in repair.
- Duties may involve pipe fitting; boiler making; insulating; welding; machining; carpentry; repairing electrical or mechanical equipment; installing, aligning, and balancing new equipment; and repairing buildings, floors, or stairs.
Email application and or resume to: [email protected] and can be dropped off at the Lander Courthouse room 110