Don’t miss the latest in a series of Lunch N Learn events sponsored by the Riverton and Lander Chamber of Commerce. This week the topic is Cyber Security as it relates to HIPPA.
You cannot go a day without hearing of some new cyber-attack, some new malicious malware, or ransomware. You worry every day whether you have all your bases covered and how safe your data really is?
What data is supposed to be protected? What makes this data something that should be protected? When can you dispose of the information so it can stop cluttering up your systems? Where can it be stored? Who gets to see it? How does HIPAA know?
What We Will Cover:
- The 18 HIPAA identifiers.
- The 10 Cybersecurity Misconceptions.
- The five things you need to know about HIPAA Security Risk Assessment.
- The six elements of a HIPAA Security Rule Risk Assessment.
- HIPAA Business Associate Agreement.
- The Five HIPAA Covered Entity Employee Tips
Date & Time:
Friday Mar 12, 2021
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Join Meeting at https://www.gomeet.com/494-206-836
By Phone: +15717484021 Pin: 494-206-836#
This is a FREE webinar.