(Riverton, WY) – The Riverton City Council will convene for a regular meeting on Tuesday, September 7th, 7:00 PM, at the City Hall Council Chambers.
Prior to the regular meeting, the Finance Committee will meet at 6:45 PM to consider bills to be paid.
These meeting are open to the public, and can be livestreamed on the town YouTube channel.
The Council will also convene at 2:00 PM for a special meeting to have an executive session concerning personnel.
The regular meeting will contain the third and final reading on Ordinance No. 21-015, concerning Council Concurrence of Senior Staff Employment Practices.
The full agenda is below.
1) Call to order
2) Pledge of Allegiance
4) Roll call: Ward I: Kyle Larson, Dean Peranteaux Ward II: Karla Borders, Kristy K. Salisbury Ward III: Mike Bailey, Lindsey Cox
5) Declaration of quorum
6) Approval of the Agenda
7) Communication from the Floor – Citizen’s Comments.
8) Consent Agenda:
• Approval of the Minutes – August 17, 2021 Regular Council Meeting.
• Approval of the Minutes – August 17, 2021 Executive Session.
• Approval of the Minutes – September 7, 2021 Finance Committee Meeting.
• Approval of the Finance Committee Recommendations – September 7, 2021.
• Approval of the Municipal Court Report for the month of August 2021.
• Open Container Permit Applications: Lander Medical Clinic, Annual Office Party, Sunset Park, September 17, 2021, 2:00 PM – 9:00 PM; Riverton Downtowners, Fall Harvest Festival, Main St (from 3rd to 7th) and Broadway (from Washington to Fremont St), September 25, 2021, 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM; and Central Wyoming College, College Potluck Dinner, Sunset Park, September 8, 2021, 4:30 PM – 7:30 PM.
9) Consideration of Ordinance No. 21-015, 3rd & Final Reading: Council Concurrence of Senior Staff Appointment Practices.
10) Memorandum of Understanding: Blue Star Memorial.
11) Cooperative Purchase Agreement: Administrative Travel Vehicle.
Reports and Comments:
12) Council Committee Reports and Council Members’ Roundtable
13) City Administrator’s Report
14) Mayor’s Comments
15) Executive Session – Real Estate & Personnel