FCSD # 6 – Hiring Director of Student Services – Wind River
We are excited to announce we are creating a new position at Wind River High/Middle School called the Director of Student Services. At Wind River, we are driven by student success and this position is all about the students. We are looking for someone that is passionate, collaborative, innovative, and skilled in working with students. Our goal is to build robust support services for our students to help them excel in their education. If you think you are the person that can help us do that, we encourage you to apply and join our team. Go Cougars!
Position Open: Director of Student Services Wind River Middle/High School
- Full Time
- 2017-2018 School Year
- 195 Days
- Pay $65,000-$75,000
- Close Date: April 6, 2017
FCSD#6 administrator demonstrates effective instructional leadership, promotes collaborative interactions with all stakeholders, focuses results on improving student performance, and builds positive relationships with students, staff, and community members. Administrators will hold, or be eligible to hold, a certificate issued by the Wyoming Professional Teaching Standards Board with a Principal endorsement.
- Knowledge, experience, and implementation of Professional Learning Communities
- Demonstrate effective communication skills (listening, writing, speaking)
- Demonstrate ability to actively promote trust, respect, and professionalism
- Knowledge and experience with students with disabilities and diverse learners
- Demonstrates results of improved student performance
- Demonstrates reflective learner with a growth mindset
- Demonstrates skill of learning and managing change
- Knowledge of technology and its uses for promoting student learning
- Knowledge and experience in student academic, attendance and behavior interventions
- Demonstrates skills in record keeping and management
- Fosters good community relations building shared knowledge of school programs
- Knowledge and experience in working and building a positive relationship with families
Apply at http://www.fre6.k12.wy.us/jobs.html or contact Central Office for application at
307-856- 7970 x 301.
Fremont County School District #6 is an Equal Opportunity Employer