FCSD #1 – Hiring part-time Accounts Payable Manager – Lander
The Fremont County School District One in Lander is seeking to fill their Accounts Payable Manager (part-time) position.
The A/P Manager is responsible for:
- providing efficient management of the District’s purchasing department
- implementing purchasing activities within the District in compliance with mandated requirements
- overseeing daily activities
- assures that expenditures are made in compliance with regulations and focuses upon the needs of the student
- and achieves department objectives and District goals within budget
To qualify, you must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Knowledge of the accounts payable process and the ability to learn the district’s accounting software is preferred.
If you meet the requirements and have excellent human relations skills and thrive in a team environment, this may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Work Schedule: Part-time, 5 hours per day (daily work schedule 10:00 am to 4:00 pm with 1 hour lunch, or 10:30 am to 4:00 pm with ½ hour lunch), Monday-Friday, 260 days per year
Salary: $17.45/hr minimum, partial benefits
Start Date: As soon as possible
Apply By: February 19th, 2018
Click here for a full job description and qualifications.