Are you looking for a job that is meaningful and can help make a difference? This is the right opportunity for you!
Assistant Coordinator for the Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Fremont County Association of Governments (FCAG)
- Assists in organizing and directing the Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) programs and associated integrated disbursement and information systems and activities of Sub-Grantees for Fremont County under the direction of the Fremont County Association of Governments (FCAG) CSBG Coordinator.
- Assists in the Coordinator in the preparation of CSBG Grants, Agreements, Awards, monthly and annual Reports, Fremont County Action Committee (FCAC), FCAG and the State CSBG Division. • Monitors the Fremont County CSBG sub-grantees activities to ensure compliance with federal and state program regulations.
- Prepares and maintains a variety of records, reports and files related to the Community Services Block Grant
- Works closely with the Fremont County Sub-Grantees to ensure that their records, reports, and files related to the Community Services Block Grant are correct and up to date.
- Attends mandatory CSBG, National Performance Indicator, Results Orientated Management and Accountability (ROMA) trainings and other trainings as required by the program.
- Under the direction of the Coordinator, communicates with a variety of city, county, State personnel, departments and outside community organizations regarding coordination of programs and activities, resolution of issues or concerns, program development, grant administration and to exchange and update information as required.
- Operates a variety of modern office equipment, other specialized equipment, and personal computers in a Microsoft windows-based computing environment using standard or customized software application programs appropriate to assigned activities.
- Provides continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality customer service to CSBG sub-grantees. • Performs other duties as assigned.
For the successful applicant, there will be an opportunity to get promoted to a full-time coordinator!