A big thank you to our sponsor Wyoming Community Bank for bringing you this content on County 10.
Due to baseball events, this Saturday’s Lander Valley Farmers Market takes place in the fire department area, which is adjacent to the market’s usual location. Join us from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at the corner of Fremont Street and City Park Drive. Please use the City Park Drive entrance.
Shop like a pro with these handy market tips:
- Reduce plastic by bringing your own shopping bags (or buy one of the Lander Valley Farmers Market’s groovy canvas bags).
- Bring small bills to pay with (the vendors thank you for this one) and/or have Venmo on your phone.
- Shop the market first, then go to the grocery store. It’s always a bummer to buy something at the store and then find it at the farmers’ market.
- Keep your dairy fresh. If you plan to make a day of shopping and being out and about, bring an insulated cooler for your dairy products. Dairy doesn’t like to be in the heat!
- Keep Fido leashed. We all love our pets, but please remember to keep your dog leashed and under control at all times while at the market.
See you Saturday!
Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/landervalleyfarmersmarket or