Fagnant, Lewis & Brinda P.C. is a full -service accounting firm located in Lander. We are growing and thus need a Bookkeeper to join our team. The successful candidate will be comfortable with a high level of client interaction, possess excellent client service skills, and work well in a team environment.
This person will be responsible for the following:
- Training clients in payroll processing, general bookkeeping duties and QuickBooks
- Maintaining accounting records in QuickBooks
- Processing payroll including new hire reporting, employee set-up and government filings
- IRS communications on behalf of clients
- Sales/use tax reporting
- Accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank reconciliation, and recording of journal entries
The ideal candidate must:
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be organized and able to work with minimal supervision
- Possess strong computer skills (QuickBooks, Outlook, Excel and Microsoft Word preferred)
- Be able to plan and multi-task well
- Have a professional appearance
A minimum of five years related work experience is preferred. A bookkeeping test will be administered to measure applicants’ understanding of basic bookkeeping concepts.
This is a full-time position with benefits. If you are interested, please submit a resume and cover letter by close of business on Friday, July 27th, to Annette Wolfe at Fagnant, Lewis & Brinda, PC, 185 S 5th St, Lander, WY 82520 or [email protected]. No phone calls please.