The Dubois Medical Clinic now has Fremont Orthopedics coming to the area to provide services and save patients from travel.
The Fremont Ortho team will offer a spectrum of treatment options for patients of all ages experiencing new injuries or chronic bone and joint conditions. Care will be customized according to each patient’s lifestyle and goals.
The last date of service for August will be on Aug. 26th. Call Fremont Orthopaedics for September dates of service.
• Comprehensive orthopaedic treatment of acute injuries and degenerative conditions
• Digital x-ray diagnostics
• Casting, splinting and bracing
• Soft tissue and joint injections
• Sports injury evaluation and rehabilitation programs
• Individualized physical therapy program referrals
• Presurgery evaluations, planning, and education
• Postoperative patient care and rehabilitation monitoring