- This event has passed.
Riverton Fall Harvest Festival Chili Cook-Off
September 25 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Saturday, September 25
To register your entry, visit:
– Bring your entry to the Post Office on Main Street.
– The team or person is responsible for all items–tables, chairs, serving utensils.
– Must make at least 18 quarts (roaster or crockpot) for public choice tasting.
– No canned chili allowed; must be homemade.
– Chili must be up to temperature before serving to the public.
– Downtowners will supply tasting cups, spoons, and napkins.
– Winner will be announced at 5:15PM.
– All entrants are responsible for cleaning up space after the cook-off.
Cash, money orders or checks only (made out to “Riverton Downtowners”) for payment. Your space will not be saved until payment is received.
You can drop off your entry forms at Liberty Pawn, contact Traci Cooper at 307-321-2223, e-mail email@example.com or Shelle Anderson at 480-510-5351 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.