EST-Tribal Health Program – Hiring Community Health CNA
EST – Tribal Health Program is currently seeking a Community Health CNA licensed in the State of Wyoming.
Closing Date: April 19, 2019
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- Must have a Wyoming C.N.A. License approved by the State of Wyoming.
- Required to possess a valid driver’s license and be 21 years old to have clearance for coverage under the Tribe’s auto insurance plan.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check under the Indian Child Protection and Family Violence Act and the Adam Walsh Law. Permanent employment status will be contingent upon the results of the background investigation.
- Applicants being considered for employment will be required to pass an alcohol and drug test and a background check. Refusal to take the test or testing positive will render the applicant ineligible for employment with the Eastern Shoshone Tribe for 60 days.
- CHR certification within the first 90 days of employment and re-certification required
- Must be first aid and CPR Certified within the first 90 days of employment
- Understand the rules and regulations of HIPAA and the importance of Confidentiality.
- Must have computer skills to complete the required program medical records that apply to RPMS.
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated to work with community members and provide health education to individuals to become self-responsible for their health care condition.
- Knowledge of diabetes prevention, cardiovascular/heart disease prevention, health and wellness education, and treatment services.
- Must be willing to work in a team environment and/or lead
- A completed Tribal Employment Application must be submitted by the closing date to the Eastern Shoshone Tribe, Human Resource Department. Each section must be completed and the application must be dated and signed. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- A resume will not be accepted as a substitute for a completed application. “See Resume” is not acceptable on the application.
- Applications are available online at easternshoshone.org and can be sent via email to email@example.com or faxed to 307-332-9883 until 4:45 PM on the closing date.
- Applicants who have a current job application with supporting documents on file must submit a letter of interest for each position in which you want to be considered fo. The letter should address how you meet each qualification. Telephone calls are not accepted in place of an employment application or letter of interest.