Ryan Lee is an established and accomplished Fremont County Peace Officer, having over 2 decades of Public Safety experience and serving the last four years as Undersheriff in Fremont County.
- Embrace, value, and uphold the United States Constitution on behalf of all Fremont County Citizens as a Wyoming Sheriff and committed Peace Officer who understands our way of life.
- Continue to ensure the safety of all Fremont county citizens and the Peace and Detention Officers that accomplish that mission.
- Maintain an Emergency Dispatch operation and support our communication professionals.
- Support our volunteer search and rescue divisions, firefighters, and first responders.
- Cooperation amongst all forms of Federal, State, County, Tribal and local government is necessary and mandatory.
- Fiscally conservative while maintaining statutory duties and dedicated Public Service.
- Maintain the ability and time-honored track record to simply get things done and help others.
The Republican Candidate
- Over 2 decades of Public Safety experience
- 17 Years – Fremont County Sheriff’s Office
- 22 Years – Volunteer Fire Service (Fire Chief)
- 18 Years – Public Safety Leadership
- Professionally Certified Peace Officer
- Fremont County Detention Deputy
- Fremont County Criminal Investigator
- Fremont County Detective Sergeant
- Wyoming DCI Task Force Investigator
- Fremont County Deputy Coroner (Former)
- Sheriff’s Office Administrator (Current)
- Sheriff’s Office Operations Captain (2 years)
- Currently serving as Undersheriff
- Republican Committeeman (18-1 Elected)
Meritorious Service Awards
- Law Enforcement and Fire Service
- Peace Officer of the Year
- Life Saving Awards
- Numerous Public Service Awards
Awarded Valor in the Line of Duty
- Fremont County Sheriff’s Office
- Riverton Volunteer Fire Department
- Wyoming Peace Officers Association
Lifelong Citizen of Fremont County
- Born and raised choosing to raise children Abby, Carson and Taige here with wife Amee.
- Third Generation Fremont County Public Safety Professional – Over 70 years of service to the families of Fremont County.
Paid for by the candidate.