Full-Time, Entry Level
Salary Range: $20k – $40k
Location: 203 E Main St Riverton
Dental Assistant Job Description
We are hiring a Dental Assistant for our busy dental practice. You will help with preparing patients, sterilizing instruments, setting up rooms, and assisting chairside. To do well in this role you should be able to provide a great level of patient care.
Dental Assistant Responsibilities:
- Preparing patients for dental work.
- Helping with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments, setting up instrument trays, preparing materials, and assisting with dental procedures.
- Assisting dentists in managing medical and dental emergencies when necessary.
- Providing great patient care.
- Record treatment information in patient records.
- Exposing dental x-rays from dental diagnostics and caring for dental x-ray equipment.
- Collecting and recording medical and dental histories and patient vital signs.
- Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist.
- Caring for dental equipment.
- Forming preliminary impressions for study casts and occlusal registrations for mounting study casts.
- Fabricating temporary restorations and custom impressions from preliminary impressions.
Dental Assistant Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Consistently professional appearance and attitude.
Able to provide great patient care.
Monday to Friday
Please call 307-857-2020 or 307-332-3181 or stop by either one of our locations in Riverton or Lander to fill out an application.
203 E Main St Suite 205
Riverton, Wyoming 825018125