CWC Dubois is presenting a Women’s Self-Defense Workshop. Choose one of four Saturday workshop dates:
May 13, July 22, August 19, September 23
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
(Ages 15 and UP. (Ages 15-17 must have parent/guardian present.)
Location: Tactical Solutions International, 189 Burris Lenore Rd. Crowheart, WY 82512
Register early. Limited to 24 participants per workshop.
Instruction will cover:
- Fundamentals of marksmanship.
- Situational awareness: Vehicles, malls, shopping, home.
- Threat indicators in an individual.
- Working a firearm or non-lethal (pepper spray, taser) around vehicles, etc.
- Communicating with law enforcement.
- Grappling, striking and ground fighting.
- Applying these skills in force-on-force exercises.
- Mental toughness to prepare yourself.
- Teaching a Plan B in case something happens.
Instructors: Tactical Solutions International, WyoTac and Lucid Optics
1) Pistol and magazine
2) Ear and eye protection.
3) 100 rounds of Ammo
Rental firearms and ammo will be available for purchase if needed. Please contact CWC Dubois in advance with these requests.
Questions? Contact Jen Wright at 307-455-2625 or email [email protected].