The 2020 General Election is happening tomorrow, November 3rd, and Fremont County voters can cast their ballot at any one of the 8 vote centers (listed below) between 7:00 am and 7:00 pm.
Fremont County Clerk Julie Freese shared the following information for voters this afternoon:
If you have been quarantined for a positive COVID-19 test or were exposed to someone with COVID-19 and you have NOT voted by absentee, you may still vote today during early voting at the Courthouse in Lander. The Election staff are able to help you curbside. Please call our office at 307-332-1088 or 1089 to arrange this today, Monday, November 2, 2020 up until 5:00 pm.
If you need to have someone pick up a ballot for you, please call 307-332-1122 and discuss this option with Julie Freese, County Clerk. If you can’t vote until tomorrow—you may also vote curbside at any Vote Center location:
- LVHS Bob Carey Memorial Fieldhouse
- Riverton Fairgrounds—Fremont Center
- Shoshoni Sr. Citizens Center
- Dubois School Dist. Admin. Building
- Kinnear Fire Hall
- Ft Washakie School Gym – Masks are required of all who work or vote there.
- Wyoming Indian High School Gym – Masks are required of all who work or vote there.
- Arapahoe Charter School – Masks are required of all who work or vote there.
It is best to call us at 307-332-1088 or 1089 tomorrow, Election Day, November 3, 2020, between 7 am and 7 ppm to have us help set up that curbside option.