All persons arrested or cited are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
Below are the most recent arrests and call blotters from publicly available reports provided directly by the Riverton Police Department.
The County 10 Law Enforcement Log is now separated by reporting agency (Lander Police Department, Riverton Police Department and Fremont County Sheriff’s Office), and includes arrests, citations and other notable calls.
Questions or comments about the reports should be addressed with the appropriate agency.
Charges are subject to change following official filing from the Fremont County Attorney’s Office.
Social media comments have been disabled for all Law Enforcement Log posts.
“No Arrests Reported” indicates a media report was issued for the specific law agency, but no arrests occurred.
“No Arrest Report Available” indicates that the law agency did not issue a media report that day.
Common Arrest Report abbreviations: FCSO – Fremont County Sheriff’s Office; RPD – Riverton Police Department; LPD – Lander Police Department; DUI – Driving Under the Influence; DWUI – Driving While Under the Influence; MIP – Minor in Possession; MUI – Minor Under the Influence; D(W)US – Driving (While) Under Suspension; REDDI – Report Every Drunk Driver Immediately; RP – Reporting Party, UTL – Unable To Locate
Riverton Police Department Arrests:
- Hauser, Harris, 36, Riverton, 3 City Warrants (two for shoplifting, one for failure to pay fines), Available Narrative: RP advised that the subject was passed out in a parked vehicle
- Juvenile, 17, Riverton, MUI, No Narrative Available
- Piper, Aloysius, 56, Ethete, Public Intoxication, No Narrative Available
- Juvenile, 17, MUI, Possession of a Controlled Substance Marijuana, No Narrative Available
- Badhawk, April, 41, Ethete, Failure to Appear Warrant, No Narrative Available
Riverton Police Department Citations and Other Notable Calls:
- Theft: N Federal Blvd., 2:57 PM, Available Narrative: RP advised the subject tried to steal a cart full of groceries; “A suspect and vehicle have been identified in the involvements but a report is pending.”
- Trespassing: Redwood Drive, 2:34 PM, Available Narrative: RP advised evicted tenants attempted to break back into the apartment; citation prepared for unnamed subject
- Fire: S 4 Street, 3:30 PM, Available Narrative: Transformer blew, weeds and grass caught on fire; assisted fire department