County 10 – Hiring Reporter – Fremont County
Over the last 6 years, County 10 and Pitchengine have revolutionized the media scene in Wyoming, and now there is a rare opportunity to join the most dynamic news reporting team in the state.
County 10 has an immediate opening for a full-time reporter to cover news and provide relevant information to its community of passionate users and readers.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
Traditional skill sets are helpful, but as the media scene has evolved, so must today’s reporters. County 10 reporters…
- Can distill a topic to the atomic level, sharing only the most important elements of a story.
- Are comfortable with social video and photography.
- Can write quickly and cleanly, contributing 5-10 posts each day.
- Use various social platforms to share content with communities.
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Are available to work nights and weekends as needed.
Not Needed: We don’t do by-lines, investigations, or give our opinions to our community. We’re not in the business of deciding what the news is for our users.
Now for the juicy stuff.
We’re a passionate group of individuals who like to disrupt the status quo. If the following sounds like you, you’ll love working with us.
- Enterprising and independent.
- A passionate learner; you have a desire to be the expert about everything in the community.
- Knows how to ride for the brand. This is more than just a job and successful candidates are team players.
- Owns projects.
- Excited to innovate and experiment.
Send your interest and resume to: email@example.com