Position: Registered Nurse
Salary Range: $28.00 to 30.00 hourly
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides direct patient care in an outpatient clinical setting; assesses the patient needs, provides education services, and assists health care providers in the conduct of a comprehensive health care delivery system. Responsible for nurse navigator functions within focus area or assigned pod when assigned by manager.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in accordance with Corporate Compliance policies;
- Assesses patient needs, assists physician staff in direct care delivery and initiates treatment under physician supervision and understanding orders and generates appropriate medical chart notations;
- Assists in compliance with OSHA regulations including testing, quality control and respective nursing protocols;
- Provides direct service to patients in the conduct of various clinical procedures within the approved scope of nursing licensure;
- Prepare patients for in-office minor surgeries, monitoring such patients during such surgery and during recovery and keeping physicians informed on patient status;
- Assists in or directly performs under supervision, therapeutic procedures including administering medications, application of dressings and removing sutures and bandages, other procedures that are performed by the provider;
- Provides health care information to patients and others relating to courses of treatment, prevention and chronic care regimens;
- Assists in performing physical exams and other procedures and may perform designated Lab procedures;
- Provides first-aid or emergency care as needed and may coordinate patient health care needs with the Case Manager;
- Will complete proficiency testing on all required nursing procedures and skills;
- Be proficient in the Electronic Medical Records system;
- Performs nurse navigator functions within focus area or assigned pod when assigned.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- This position requires the RN to have graduated from an accredited institution of nursing with an Associate Degree or diploma. A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred. A minimum of one (1) year relevant experience in a clinic environment is required. This position must have a proven work history with hands-on, full-charge nursing responsibility and demonstrated competency with all aspects of nursing protocols and procedures. RN’s must possess a valid Wyoming registration as a Registered Nurse and must be current with BLS certification.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position routinely deals with sensitive and confidential information and documents requiring the utmost privacy and confidentiality.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit or stand for long periods of time, handle papers, type and operate computer equipment, reach with hands and arms, talk, see and hear. Specific vision abilities are required by this job that includes close vision and the ability to adjust focus. An RN may be required to assist patients including lifting.
- Work is performed in a typical business office/medical clinic environment and periodically at locations outside the office. Some trips by automobile to other sites may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
To apply, click here.