The Riverton Holiday Festival has announced their business and home decoration competition for the Holiday Season!
Get those houses looking Hallmark ready and enter into the competition for a chance at winning. County 10 has been asked to judge this year and will be awarding prizes in the following categories:
- Clark Griswold Award for Going Waaaay Over the Top
- Christmas Card Award for Traditional Elegance
- Puff Pastry Award for Most Creative Use of Inflatables
- That’s “R” Town Award for Best Use of Vehicles and/or Storage Containers
- Charlie Brown Award for Participation
- People’s Choice Award Voted by County 10 Readers
In order to be considered for awards, you must be entered in the competition by December 13th, at 6pm.
To learn more, click here.