Child Development Services of Fremont County is seeking applications for:
Full Time Educational/ Transportation Assistant – Riverton
QUALIFICATIONS: Successful experience working with preschool children with developmental delays. CDA certification is preferred. This is a non-exempt position
CREDENTIALS: High School education required
REPORTS TO: Identified supervisor(s) and under the general supervision of the Executive Director.
- Maintains confidentiality with all aspects of our program, including client files.
- Work with staff to implement county child find procedures.
- Provide toileting, feeding and other specialized physical activities.
- Perform direct instruction to children from programmed outlines (included individual and group instruction).
- Observe, collect and record data as required.
- Assist with classroom activities as required.
- Work as an one-on-one aide to assigned student, following one-on-one guidelines.
- Substitute for other staff when requested.
- Maintain classroom cleanliness daily, when assigned.
- Maintain inventory of items in all assigned areas materials.
- Assist with bussing, driving vans, and assisting children on bus routes
- Assist with cleaning bus and van, report needed maintenance
- Consistently check car seats for proper installation and cleanliness
- Complete required transportation records on individual vehicles.
- Keep PASS and Safe Driving requirement current.
- Successfully pass DOT physical bi-annually.
- Maintain necessary STARS hours for Department of Family Services (DFS) requirements
- Be an advocate for children and families.
All positions are paid over 12 months and CDS has a great benefit package for full time employees that include: Health, Vision, Dental, AFLAC, Life insurance, Teladoc, FSA (medical and Dependent care), Wyoming Retirement, and sick/personal.
More information on each opening is listed on our website www.cdsfc.org.
Closing date: until position filled.
C.D.S. is an E.O.E.