Child Development Services of Fremont County is seeking applications for:
Full-Time Educational/ Transportation Assistant – Lander and Riverton
JOB TITLE: One on One Assistant
Non-exempt, At-Will position
CREDENTIALS: High School education required
QUALIFICATIONS: Successful experience working with preschool children with developmental delays. CDA certification is preferred. Must be at least 23 years old. Have and keep a current driver’s license and willingness to travel.
REPORTS TO: Identified supervisor(s) and under the general supervision of the Executive Director.
In Classroom Expectations:
- Support and follow teacher direction and expectations of the classroom.
- Help guide the child through their daily schedule.
- Provide sensory breaks for 1:1 under the guidance of a therapist and One on One trainer and lead One on One.
- Document in notebooks that travel back and forth between families and CDS on how the child is doing.
- Maintains confidentiality with all aspects of our program, including client files.
- Provide toileting, feeding and other specialized physical activities.
- Assist with classroom activities as required.
- Substitute for other staff when requested.
- Maintain classroom cleanliness daily, when assigned.
- Maintain necessary STARS hours for the Department of Family Services (DFS) requirements
- Adhere to the established policies, procedures and regulations of the facility.
- Be an advocate for children and families.
- Provide other related assistance by the supervisor and Executive Director.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Assist with bussing, driving vans, and assisting children on bus routes
- Assist with cleaning bus and van, report needed maintenance
- Consistently check car seats for proper installation and cleanliness
- Complete required transportation records on individual vehicles.
- Keep PASS and Safe Driving requirement current.
- Successfully pass DOT physical as required.
All positions are paid over 12 months and CDS has a great benefits package for full-time employees that include: Health, Vision, Dental, AFLAC, Life insurance, Teladoc, FSA (medical and Dependent care), Wyoming Retirement, and sick/personal.
More information on each opening is listed on our website www.cdsfc.org.
Closing date: until the position is filled.
C.D.S. is an E.O.E.