Child Development Services – Hiring Full-Time Human Resources Assistant – Lander/Riverton
Child Development Services of Fremont County is seeking: Full-time Human Resources Assistant
- The applicant will work in both Lander and Riverton centers.
- Applicant should have an associates degree in clerical or at least three years of office experience.
- Candidate will be responsible for hiring duties, staff orientations, helping with board duties, and attendance.
- Will also be back up person to help other office staff when needed.
- Will work under the supervision of Executive Director, Business Manager, and Special Education Coordinator.
All positions are paid over 12 months and CDS has a great benefits package for full-time employees that include: Health, Vision, Dental, AFLAC, Life insurance, Teladoc, FSA (medical and Dependent care), Wyoming Retirement, and sick/personal.
More information on each opening is listed on our website www.cdsfc.org .
Please send resume to P.O. Box 593, Lander, WY 82520 or email email@example.com Please or call 332-5508/856-4337 or visit our website www.cdsfc.org for an application. Closing date: until position filled C.D.S. is an E.O.E.