CDS of Fremont County – Hiring Multiple Positions – Lander
Child Development Services of Fremont County is seeking applications from compassionate and talented individuals for the 2018-19 school year. Below is a list of positions needing filled:
Full time Transportation/Maintenance Coordinator – Lander
- Work with other staff to implement transportation schedule for children and families.
- Provide daily maintenance of busses and vehicles including:
- Washing vehicles
- Arrange maintenance of vehicles needing service and repair
- Fueling vehicle
- Maintain records of individuals utilizing CDS transportation including boarding and de-boarding according to DFS requirements.
- Will pass Wyoming Department of Transportation (WYDOT) physical.
- Be responsible for maintain the general cleanliness and upkeep of the physical facility and equipment and notify the Executive Director of the need for additional attention to repairs or maintenance to include:
- Cleaning snow from all CDS vehicles and starting in cold weather
- Shovel sidewalks
- Complete small maintenance items of building
- Other duties as assigned by the Center Coordinator, Business Manager and Executive Director.
Successful experience working with preschool children with developmental delays and vehicle maintenance. CDL not required but willingness to obtain CDL preferred.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required and a valid Wyoming Driver’s license. Must also submit to a background check.
Full time Transportation/ One on one for Lander
Position requires transportation of children to and from preschool as well as helping with children in the classroom and one on one as needed. This position will be required to do some cleaning of busses and center as needed as well. Position requires a high school diploma or GED and a valid driver’s license, a CDL is preferred but not required. A love of working with children of various abilities is always needed. Must submit to background check.
All positions are paid over 12 months and CDS has a great benefit package for full time employees that include: Health, Vision, Dental, AFLAC, Life insurance, Teladoc, FSA (medical and Dependent care), Wyoming Retirement, and sick/personal.
We are also accepting applications for classroom Substitutes – Lander and Riverton
Minimum of a high school diploma or GED needed. Successful experience as a preschool teacher or daycare provider with developmentally delayed children preferred. After application and forms are completed and time is set to observe you will be placed on our list of subs to be called as needed. Must submit to background check and fingerprints.
More information on each opening is listed on our website www.cdsfc.org.
Please send resume to P.O. Box 593, Lander, WY 82520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please or call 332-5508/856-4337 or visit our website www.cdsfc.org for an application. Closing date: until position filled C.D.S. is an E.O.E.