Child Development Services of Fremont County is seeking applications for the 2019-2020 School Year for the following:
Licensed Occupational Therapist
Credentials: Licensed Occupational Therapist in the State of Wyoming
Qualifications: Successful experience as an Occupational Therapist. Willingness and ability to travel. Good public relations.
Performance Responsibilities: Maintain confidentiality with all aspects of our program, including personnel issues, clients, and client files.
Work as part of a team to evaluate motor deficiencies, using appropriate diagnostic techniques, includes submitting a written report summarizing the results of the evaluation within the guidelines of IDEA.
Interpret motor evaluation results to staff and parents.
Assist team in developing and implementing Individualized Educational Programs (IEP)/Individualized Family Service Plans (IFSP), including specific materials and therapy techniques within the guidelines of IDEA.
Adopt/Adapt a data collection system for the highest priority objectives for each child.
Will supervise Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
- Will meet with COTA’s who conduct individual/small group activities to teach specific skills no less than once a month to discuss specific techniques and program modifications
- Will provide COTA’s with specific training as related to individual needs of the children receiving physical therapy services and when indicated, provide modifications to the program.
Comply with state and federal regulations as prescribed in PL 94-142, Part B and Part C Rules and Regulations and Department of Family Services (DFS) Rules and Regulations.
Licensed Occupational Therapist Assistant
Title: Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA)
Credentials: Associate Degree from an accredited program licensed by the State of Wyoming, Board of Occupational Therapy
Qualifications: Successful experience as a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant. Good organizational and public relations skills. Willingness and ability to travel.
Performance Responsibilities: Provides occupational therapy services, under the supervision of an occupational therapist, to children birth to five years old that demonstrate a developmental delay, injury or disabling situation.
- Work with other staff to implement county child find procedures.
- Assist in the development of treatment activities and treatment implementation.
- Provides staff/family training and education.
- Develop and maintain therapy schedule with individual student/groups of students.
- Collaborate with the Occupational Therapist in treatment planning; collaborate with the OT and team members in the development and revision of IEP/IFSP goals and objectives.
- Participate in IEP/IFSP meetings.
- Will travel as required to meet scheduled assignments.
- Adhere to the established policies, procedures and regulations of the facility.
- Be an advocate for children and families.
More information on each opening is listed on our website www.cdsfc.org.
These positions can be full time, part-time, or contractual.
Please send resume to P.O. Box 593, Lander, WY 82520 or email email@example.com Please or call 332-5508/856-4337 or visit our website www.cdsfc.org for an application. Closing date: until position filled C.D.S. is an E.O.E.