JOB TITLE: Classroom Assistant
Non-exempt, At-Will position
CREDENTIALS: High School education required
QUALIFICATIONS: Successful experience working with preschool children with developmental delays. CDA certification is preferred. Must be at least 23 years old. Have and keep a current driver’s license.
REPORTS TO: Identified supervisor(s) and under the general supervision of the Executive Director.
Maintains confidentiality with all aspects of our program, including client files.
- Provide toileting, feeding and other specialized physical activities.
- Perform direct instruction to children from programmed outlines (included individual and group instruction).
- Observe, collect and record data as required.
- Assist with classroom activities as required.
- Maintain classroom cleanliness daily
- Maintain inventory of all classroom materials.
- Assist with bussing, driving vans, and assisting children on bus routes as needed
- Keep PASS and Safe Driving requirement current.
- Maintain necessary STARS hours for the Department of Family Services (DFS) requirements
- Substitute for other staff when requested.
- Maintain regular and continuous liaison with the Executive Director to keep them informed of significant events in the program, staffings, and personnel, community and family issues.
- Be responsible for maintaining the general cleanliness and upkeep of the physical facility and equipment and notify the Executive Director of the need for additional attention to repairs or maintenance,
- Adhere to the established policies, procedures and regulations of the facility.
- Be an advocate for children and families.
- Provide other related assistance by the supervisor and Executive Director.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
All positions are paid over 12 months and CDS has a great benefits package for full-time employees that include: Health, Vision, Dental, AFLAC, Life insurance, Teladoc, FSA (medical and Dependent care), Wyoming Retirement, and sick/personal. More information on each opening is listed on our website www.cdsfc.org.
Please send resume to P.O. Box 593, Lander, WY 82520 or email [email protected]. Please call 332-5508/856-4337 or visit our website www.cdsfc.org for an application.
Closing date: until position filled
C.D.S. is an E.O.E.