Casper College is committed to the safety and well-being of our community and is closely monitoring the spread of the coronavirus COVID-19. The CC campus is following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local and state health departments.
We will directly update the campus community periodically via email. As we do, this page will be updated with the most recent information.
- Spring break has been extended by one week, through Sunday, March 29.
- During the two-week spring break period, the campus will otherwise remain open as scheduled. All college and student services will be available.
- College housing will remain open.
- On Monday, March 23, food service, as well as the Early Childhood Learning Center (ECLC), will resume operations.
- Classes: After spring break, all classes will resume Monday, March 30, 2020, via remote instruction or as otherwise communicated by your instructor.
- Instructors will contact students either by email and/or Moodle by Wednesday, March 25.
- Remote instruction will be in effect through Sunday, April 12, but may be extended if necessary.
- If you registered for a community or workforce training program, monitor your email for updates or call the Center for Training and Development at 268-3401.
- If you registered for a program at the Adult Learning Center, monitor your email or call the ALC at 268-2230.
- Administrative operations: remain normal and all employees are expected to report to work as normal.
- Events: The college is assessing all events on an individual basis and discouraging hosting or attending any nonessential large gatherings. Please refer your questions to the appropriate Casper College dean or vice president. For noncollege groups that plan on hosting events or meetings on campus, please contact the facilities scheduler.
Additional information and resources from Casper College can be found by clicking here.